Sunday 16 November 2008

Today's spontaneous words during worship

"I know the plans I have for you - I want you to know me. I don't want to disappoint you; don't want you to miss out on all that I have for you. Lay yourself before me and allow me to speak to you. Draw near to me"
Paula read Psalm 42
verse 7 quoted here:
Deep calls to deep
in the roar of your waterfalls
all your waves and breakers
have swept over me.
Paula: God's Holy Spirit is here in power today - he wants to draw you deep into his love and blessings.

Adrian: Wonderful to be in the presence of the Lord; to know his beauty and tenderness, his love. We've sung about knowing he's our friend forever - there is no event where he won't be with you. He wants to reassure you of his ability to sustain you throughout eternity - he wants you to know his promise. His tenderness can take your breath away - his love will sustain you through all eternity.

Anti read from Isaiah 52 and prayed thanks.

No comments: