Sunday 5 July 2009

Words during Worship - Sunday Morning

Nigel: We've been singing 'Our God saves' - Lord we declare that you have saved us to a relationship with you - we pray that we might go out of this place more like Jesus - we ask that you reveal yourself to us this morning, Lord.

Sarah B_: I saw a picture of buckets of Gold and feel the Lord would say to us: 'Where you end, I begin! Come and get a bucket, a bucket full of Gold - whatever you need, I have the resources in abundance!

Simon: I feel the Holy Spirit wants you to ask Him to take control - He is the perfect gentleman - He won't force Himself on you, you have to invite Him, you have to choose - make the decision - invite Him now: Lord I need you to take control. He will give you the power to make decisions, to step out in faith. Make the decision now and see the difference.

Pete C_: Pete referred to the scripture (John 13:1-16) where Jesus washes the disciples' feet, believing that God would say to us: 'I want to wash your feet - I can clean the dirt off your feet - you don't need your life cleansing, you are already clean from when you received your baptism - you just need your feet washed from where you've walked. Take that touch to others, wash their feet also.

No comments: