Sunday 12 October 2008

The accident that happened last year...

Your rod and your staff, they comfort meI can’t claim to have done mighty things, I haven’t. I can’t tell you how I’ve changed the world, that, I have not done either. However, I can tell you how once I heard the voice of God, how I have felt his embrace and how I have seen the power of God with my very eyes.
August, 2007, I took my girls and I to Cyprus for a holiday. We loved it there. Such a beautiful place and to be honest, until my feet touched sand, I couldn’t really believe how truly God blesses me.Before we left, the guys who were looking after our home, prayed over us and I took their prayer to heart, actually studying the scripture while I was out there.
These are extracts from my study as the days unfolded. I had no clue as to what I was to encounter. At first you may think this is bible drivel , but stay with it even just reading a bit a day – at the end there is a miracle! And take into account the words God gave me to study, the lessons learnt and how they helped me, helped us in this, what could have been tragedy.Continued...

No comments: