Sunday 12 October 2008

Continued 4

He guides me in paths of righteousness for his names sake...

The girls and I are having a marvelous time here on the Isle of Aphrodite! It is just simply beautiful. It seems that without fail we quickly become friends with those we meet. We have been shopping along Nissi Avenue and found an Indian shop!

Everyone knows how much I love India and someday would love visit. Indeed, if I had not had India on my mind constantly, we never would have entered this store and met this lovely and sweet family! Oh the smells! So exotic. Giorgos and his sisters Andrea and Aphrodite (nice name!) have quickly come to know us and we meet daily.We have bought things in their shop but they keep giving us things! Expensive things too, incense, silk scarves and necklaces. I told the girls it's the blessing on our lives.Thank you Jesus for your blessings, thank you that you are so wonderfully generous to us through people such as Giorgos and his sisters.Thank you that I see your love for us daily, in your provision and in your company as you walk beside us...

Praise and bless you my sweet Lord.

No comments: